Monday, August 18, 2008

5 Random Facts about ME!!



This picture is my cousin Denise and I, we just finished a half marathon in Boulder City. It took us 2 hrs and 45mins. I love to run, a great stress reliever.


Just want to say thanks to a hooter friend, a.k.a. Lauren.

1.My passion is baking, and I am going to become a professional Pastry Chef.

2..umm don't tell my mom or mommy-in-law, but I am getting a wee bit baby hungry.

3...Oh opposite than Lauren, I LOVE to get all gussied up/dressed up.

4....Secretly I wish I had super powers, or a special gift, like a witch or something

5.....I LOVE TO READ!!! I'd rather read than watch a movie now, beside Doris Day movies.

Well there you have it.

I now tag: Deborah, Cuz Nicole, Felicia, Vanessa & Nycole

7 comments:

Corey and Haley said...

Danny's so lucky that you love to bake!, well he's lucky to just be with you but baking, I'm sure, is a huge plus :) your so friggin cute!

Nycole said...

Good for you running a half marathon!!! I could never do that! Being a pastry chef would be awesome, if you ever need taste testers, let us know :)

Chris S Green said...

OH SWEET HEATHER,
You can't put stuff on your blog you don't want everyone to know! Heather is thinking about having a baby! WAAAAA HOOOO!!!! I know there is a extreemly luck babe just waiting for you to get SERIOUS and quit JUST MESSIN AROUND!
I will refrain from buying sweet little things or sending out announcements until I hear from you!

Nate and Felicia said...

I knew that was coming... the whole baby thing. I knew you couldn't wait as long as you wanted, to say that. You better give me a little more information on that one. I am gonna call you!

The Good Ol Days said...

Heather your the bomb!!! Two thumbs way up for the marathon runner! Seriously that's so awesome. To answer your question, Chase and I are doing awesome. Utah is good only because it borders Nevada! I can't wait for the movie either but I don't know if I like Cedric Diggory for Edward?? What do you think? So your job hunting, sounds exciting. Sometimes I wish I had the freedom of uneployment for a while. But then I would be poor so...scratch that idea.
I hope you have an awesome week and if I ever discover that I am a witch I will transfer my powers to you!
P.S. I'm getting a little baby hungry as well:)

Lauren said...

Ha ha! I love all your random facts. Have a baby! You and Danny would have super cool kids!

PS Hooters For-evah!

Trent & Tara said...

Hey girl good job running that is a goal I have yet to accomplish in life. You go:) Oh, baby hungry you say...I was wondering who would say that next in the group. Being a parent is the best thing ever. It's so much fun to have a minnie you around. Trent and I have never been so happy. Keep us posted.