Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I got it!!

It has been too long since I last posted. So I tried to think of something to post, and nothing came to mind, until now. Why I didn't think of it sooner, I don't know, must of had too many blonde moments these past few weeks.

For Christmas this year we spent it with the AWESOME GREEN FAMILY!!!! I came up with this idea of a family picture and what better with, Ugly Christmas Sweaters. I was able to get all the sweaters in on time from ebay (the cheaper ones are limited and they go fast). I would like to thank my loving family for participating with me in my crazy ideas. Oh as you can see we had to get the doggies involved as well.





THANKS FOR AN AMAZING AND UNFORGETABLE CHRISTMAS!!!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh man, that's a great idea. I might have to steal it. Haha!
I love all the Greens too!

Vanessa said...

Seriously awesome sweaters!

Chris S Green said...

Ugly, maybe...........
awesome idea CERTAINLY!
Our Heather is just crazy and perfect. Our Nicole/Heather girls have added some kind of fun to this family. How did I live without them for so long?

Nate and Felicia said...

I love it! But your sweater isn't that ugly haha! Danny's I have to say is the worst:) Oh guess what! I am running a half marathon in st. george the day before your birthday:)and don't feel bad that you didn't get a christmas card from me, I didn't get any out. Horrible I know, my kids loved your card, expecially the nose on the snowman, Dusty pointed out that it wasn't a carrot, ok I will stop rambling, Love and miss you!

Lauren said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again! You guys are the coolest!!!!!!!!!!
Love the ugly sweater pics! :)

Boren Family said...

Oh sweet mercy! Those sweaters are awesome :)

Corey and Haley said...

HAHA!, very nice :)

Lorin and Angie said...

The kids are wondering why I am laughing our loud about!! I adore all you ideas... and this one takes the cake. Seriously... I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

The Good Ol Days said...

That was the best idea! I may be barrowing it:) So, Chase and I went and saw the Movie Leap Year and it took place in your beloved Dingle Ireland. That is the puppies namesake right? Anyway it was awesome and I so want to go to Ireland! Hope everythings good!

The Good Ol Days said...

Heather in all seriousness if you ever feel the urge to come to New Orleans totally come down! Seriously! You are always welcome in my home wherever we live.