Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just an Update

Ok just to be alittle bit honest.....I wanted to show off my Halloween costume for this year. The reasoning being, it didn't come in a bag with everything in it. I am so proud of myself in what I created.

White shirt, dark brown skirt and light brown skirt all purchased at DI, all for $10!! My mom assisted me in safety pinning the two skirts together and make it look bustled and layered. Boots, ribbon(as choker) and tights i already owned. Feathers in hair, total $2 at Michaels to create/clue to clip. Then the corset(a true one too, breathing became difficult throughout the night), which cost the most at the Renaissance fair this year. Equals my favorite costume ever!!!

(sorry for all the pics, couldn't decide which ones to post)

Halloween 2010, Dumont, CA.

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I guess I had better check this out. Waiting for the slide show to load.

ToOdLeS.

Kelly said...

Honestly, my first thought was, "Did she edit that picture to make her waist so tiny?" Seriously Heather, you look amazing! It's all that running, right?

Love to all the Greens!

J and Heather said...

No editing, but the corset did help. And yes it is all the running, plus pilates and yoga. Oh and I would like to say how exciting it is about Ohio!! What a great adventure you guys are going to have.

Woolcott said...

Babe,

I didn't see any pictures so I went to your facebook page. Can I say amazing. The is the best costume. You should go get profession pictures done. I love it. You and Mom did a great job. Love, C

Deborah & Matt said...

cute.