Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

I wasn't going to post what we did, but then I have been bored so I decided to do it. We met with my parents and my brother's family up at Illipah Resevior about 45 mins from Ely, NV. We had a blast. But the weather was a little rough. Windy, rain, thunder and lightening. But as long as it wasn't 100 degrees. We went to a few old mining towns/ghost towns in the mountains, and went swimming at Duck Water, a hot spring. Ate some great food. I swear camping food tastes amazing. Then on our way home, Danny went repelling down a cave. My parents stopped by to keep me company. I had to babysitt Fetch because would want to go down too. But next time we are up in that area I want to go explore the cave too. Here our a few pictures of our weekend. And my youngest niece loves to get her picture taken, she poses and some times pouts. She is one crazy knucklehead.

6 comments:

Corey and Haley said...

I love the pictures!!! you guys are so cute, and so is your dog! :)

Nate and Felicia said...

Hey! Thanks for the awesome card. I laughed forever. Hope your doing good. Love ya nd miss ya

Duane and Meka said...

I like the way you made your slide show! I love your doggie, he is so cute! I was just barley thinking about flagging the other day! You were such a dang good flagger and flagger teacher Heather! That was so much fun! Also do you remember the senior talent show? Our human machine thing we all did? Ahh memories. Hope you guys are doing good!

Lauren said...

I remember that human machine too!!! You guys were so funny.
I love your slideshow.. too cute! It really looks like an old movie. The spider web one is very cool!

Trent & Tara said...

Hey guys..these pics on your slide look really cool. ha How are you guys holding up anyways? We are doing great Evelyn is almost 4 months old. time sure does fly. Well, have fun..

Lauren said...

Hey! So you haven't been blogging! So I tagged you. Lets see some cute pics of your casa!