Saturday, October 4, 2008

FALL WOOHOO!!

Fall is finally here. I woke up this morning to the smell of rain, over cast, cool breeze, and a bit of chill. It was beautiful. Oh and I LOVE Halloween!!! I am infatuated with it. It isn't quite better than Christmas but it is up there. I can't exactly express how much I love this time of year, and HALLOWEEN. I am actually throwing my first real Halloween party this year and everyone is invited if they are interested. Danny and I are hosting it at his parents house in Logandale. Costumes are required and it is a Murder Mystery, so whoever solves the case wins a big prize. Plus prizes for your costumes too.

These past few weekends Danny and I have had the chance to finally go to the lake this year so I have some pics. And I am getting a lot better on the Wakeboard, and can actually jump and land it, well I think I jump. It may be only 6 inches off the water but I am off the water. Last weekend Danny, Joey and I went and I did some jumping on the wakeboard, and didn't quite land it just right and sort of touched my heels with my head, so a back bend. My body isn't ment to bend that far. I pulled a muscle in abdomen, so sitting up or moving stomach really hurt for about a week.


Me getting a wee bit of air.


Doug's jumping.


What the lake "shouldn't" look like. Bad water


What the lake "should" look like. Good water

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Pretty pictures!!!

Boren Family said...

Nice air! I love the lake! It sucks when you are prego though. anyways I am soooooo sad we can't make it to your party. We have our trunk or treat that night and we have to go because they are having a fund raiser for the cub scouts and seeing how aaron is the cub master we kinda have to go. I seriously want to tell aaron he can go to that and I will go up to Logandale. I love love love Halloween and dressing up. I am sure it will be a good time.

Nicole Woods said...

The lake looks beautiful! Nice air too! We have not seen you guys in such a long time! How are you? I loved the Halloween invitations- so cute! Sorry we can't make it, it sounds like it will be so much fun. We are good, just doing the same old stuff, work and school :)