Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


I know it has been too long since I last posted.(Sorry Lauren) But honestly nothing has really happened. Just a new year, my golden year b-day(24 on 24), working during the week and playing on the weekends. But I am going to even try harder to post something at least once a week even though it may be jibberish or some silly picture.

We hope you all have a very loving Valentine's Day. And to those of you who are lucky to have presidents day off, have a safe 3 day weekend. If you are in Overton on V-day come stop by Days Remembered, we will be assisting Aunt Karen at the flower shop for the last minutes shoppers(like me).

5 comments:

Boren Family said...

It's a miracle! You actually posted ;) I like the picture of you two. I had fun hanging out the other night. I was serious about doing a girls night again!

Kelly said...

I was so glad to get your comment! I can't believe there is another Doris Day fan out there!! That makes me happy...
Happy V-Day! :}

Lauren said...

I just missed you! Glad to see you are still a blogger!!

Nate and Felicia said...

I still wish I would have been able to go to your birthday dinner. I hope you had a great valentine's day too!

Lorin and Angie said...

Hooray! I have been needin an update from you guys! Cute pictures of your family. Happy Birthday, late. I will put it on my calendar for next year. Please hug your man and my fav cousin for me. We are still missin you!! Lot's of LOVE coming your way!