Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jeep Trip

Last Saturday, we went on an amazing jeep ride with Danny's parents and friends. It was a ton of fun, and got to see some amazing views. We went on the back side of Mesquite and headed toward St. George. Who new it was so pretty back up in there. There was a total of 9 vehicles. 6 Jeeps, a izuzu Samurai, a rhino and our big Chevy Blazer. It was pretty cool, everyone got stuck except for us Greens. Yah!! The original plan was to go to Toroweap, which is part of the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, but that would have take all day and probably even longer since everyone kept on getting stuck and having too much fun in the snow. I can't wait until our next trip/adventure.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Toroweap is amazing! I'm so jealous!!! Sounds like a fun day. Glad you didn't get stuck :)

The Good Ol Days said...

I love the Blazer, I bet its tons of fun! So I have a question, where are you working these days? Are you still front-desk-ing or did you switch jobs?
And ya us unchildreners have to stick together, right! (Do you like how I keep making up words?)
Oh, and are you so ready for Harry Potter weekend!

Nate and Felicia said...

Hey if you would have gone to Toroweap, you would have passed right passed my grandpa's ranch, where we have our reunion every year. It is really pretty up there.