Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We're Home

Sorry I didn't post about it before, but being too busy at work and getting ready for our summer vacation there wasn't much time to blog. For 12 days Danny and I flew off to Europe and saw what we wanted to see in the short amount of time that we had. Our base was Speicher, Germany where my sister Deborah and her husband Matt live. Then traveled all around that area of Germany, Luxemburg, Belgiam, Austria, S. Germany(Munich, the Alps), Italy and my favorite, Ireland. We were going to go to Paris, France but Danny and I wanted S. Germany instead. Which I am glad we picked because the German and Austrian Alps were magnificent.

When I finally get the chance to review our pictures, I will post.

5 comments:

Lorin and Angie said...

I am so happy that you enjoyed yourselves... how could you not? I can't wait to see the pics. All my love to you!!

ShEiLa said...

I bet you saw some amazing sights... I think I would love to see Ireland. My Aunt and her hubby are living in Dublin for a few years. Some of my heritage is there.

Maybe one day...

ToOdLeS.

Kelly said...

How jealous am I?! I can only hope that my sis, Jasmin, gets married in England. That's my only chance to vaca for a while!

The Good Ol Days said...

Heather thats awesome!!! I want to got to Germany soooo bad. I've even checked out language and traveling books in hopes Chase might catch on to my dream! Last semester I tried to convince him to do a study abroad program together at a University there.... He hasn't caught my drift. Im sure you had an amazing time, you better post some pics, and tell all about your experience, so I can live vicariously through you!

Daylen & Ashley said...

That is so exciting! I am a bit jealous. I am sure it was beautiful, it will be fun to see all your pictures.