Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Member

Meet Dingleson Green, Dingle for short. He is our new bundle of joy. I never realized how large Fetch was and mature until we got this little rascal. He is 9 weeks old, a beagle and just plain adorable. His name came from one of our favorite places we went this summer, Dingle Peninsula, Kerry, Ireland. He also goes by the names of; Dinglehopper, Dingleberry, Dinglebutt and little shit.

Fetch is still trying to figure out what he is and how long he is staying. But I know that they will be BFFs before long. hehe. Now I think Fetch is getting a taste of how Buster felt whenever Fetch visited Ma and Pa Green. As for now I haven't enjoyed a full nights rest but Danny sure manages to sleep through it all. We are trying to salvage all shoe laces and all shoes for that matter with the addition of our hair (he loves playing with hair, very odd, very odd indeed) I knew he was a special puppy but I didn't realize how special.

Dingle


My two babies:big baby, little baby!!

Dan & Dingle


12 comments:

Boren Family said...

Awwww what a cutie :)

Meka said...

AWWW I love him he is so cute!! Dogs make great babies don't they?

The Oler Family said...

Aww, he's so cute! I want one, I love him!

Nate and Felicia said...

Aww, he's cute!

Lorin and Angie said...

Love Love Love your new addition!! And ALL my love to you as well!

Lauren said...

Oh he's so tiny and cute!!
I love him :)

Nicole Woods said...

He is Cute! Can't wait to meet him! We need to visit you guys again!

Deborah & Matt said...

he has freckles around his pee-pee

The Good Ol Days said...

He is so cute and handsome! (if dogs are handsome)

Trent & Tara said...

How cute is he? ahh just want to hold him. Maybe we should pay you a visit. Evelyn loves dogs. He looks expensive!!

ShEiLa said...

He is such a cute little addition to your family.

A bunch of my bloggy buddies have been neglected due to blog link malfunction... oops.

Hopefully I don't loose you again.

ToOdLeS.

Corey and Haley said...

puppies just melt the heart :)