Friday, June 27, 2008

Alaska Pics

We saw many different types of wildlife so here is a glipse of what we saw.
Mtn. Sheep up the White Pass in Skagway, AK


If you can see, there are 2 others in the water.


These suckers were everywhere. It was like WOW! when we first saw them but then it became "oh look another one, woohoo (sarcasticly)"


If you can see, the ones on ice berg are sea lions and the ones on the right in water are sea otters. The otters were so cute, a friend got great pictures of them so when I get a copy I will post.
A Big Fish (ok a whale)



More big fishes, There are 3 in the picture

Fat sea Lions surrounded by ice and on ice


The two bears that were on the railroad tracks in Skagway, AK.



Did you know raccoons can swim? This one can. But I was too slow with the camera.


5 comments:

Nate and Felicia said...

Hey I didn't know you went to Alaska that is awesome. I love the pictures. It looks like you had alot of fun. Guess what you are the reason I started my blog, when I saw yours I thought it was awesome and I wanted to do it. It has taken me a long time to figure it out though. Anyway I am jealous that you went to Alaska, and I am glad we can keep in touch this way.
Love ya and miss ya,
Felicia

Meka said...

That is so awesome you got to see all those animals in their natural habitats like that! Duane and I are planning on doin a cruise for our 5 year next May. Would you recommend Alaska now that you've been?

Lauren said...

Oh my! Were you scared of the bears? Your pictures are incredible!

Jessica said...

Was that like the 5 hour train ride in Skagway? We went on that. It was beautiful!

Chris S Green said...

you two are the BEST EVER! thanks for sharing these wonderful photos.