Friday, June 27, 2008

Guess what, I have more!!!!

These photos are the great views. You never realize how enormous your surroundings are since you are already on a huge ship so in one of the pictures it has another cruise ship in it and it show how huge everything was.

Glacier in the far back with ice all over the ocean.


This is a trunk of a tree in Canada.

One of the many beautiful waterfalls that we saw this one was very loud due to its massive size.

More amazing scenery

There is a cruise ship at the bottom, just to show how large the mountains are.


Part of the glacier falling in Glacier Bay.

1 comment:

Nate and Felicia said...

Those pictures are beautiful heather. I am jealous, maybe someday if I wish hard enough I can get Nate to take me there. That is really neat. I love the pictures.
Felicia