Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're Back

Mendenhall Glacier, Juneau AK

Well for those of you who may not of known, we went on a cruise in Alaska, the inside passage for 8 days. We had the pleasure of going with the Greens; dad, mom, Tyson, Joey and Nicole. It was the best time ever. Everything was huge and beautiful. It is sad and sort of depressing to be back to reality. It all just feels like a dream now. But an amazing dream. We had so much fun with family. I love them all so much and love spending so much time with them.


So brace yourself. The next few posts that I will be posting will be just about Alaska. We took over 1000 pictures but probably only kept 600. Don't worry you won't have to see all 600, only the few that I really love.



2 comments:

Boren Family said...

Dude! I am soooo jealous right now! That is such a cute picture. I especially like Danny grabbing your booty! I have always wanted to go to Alaska. I can't wait until you post more pictures!

C. M. Taylor said...

Heather and Dan,
It looks like a wonderful time was had by all the "Greens". Your photos are as good as Chis said they would be.
You are so lucky. We think the "Green Family" is pretty special,too!
Come visit us, over the hump. Bring the dog and your swim suits.

Uncle Roger and Colleen