Monday, June 30, 2008

Ok the last of the pics

Sorry it took me this long to post all the pics but been busy. Danny and I just redid our guest bedroom with wood floors, new decor and a bigger bed. These last pictures of us crazy Greens on this wild adventure.

Danny being a Cabbage Patch Kid in Canada


Me getting on our plane from Seatlle to Vancouver, CA. Never boarded a plane like this before. It was so EXCITING and cold.
All of us at Mendenhall Glacier, Juneau AK.
Me, Danny, Mom, Dad, Tyson, Nicole and Joey.


Me and the cute momma posing after one of our formal dinners. It was so much fun to get all dressed up.


Me kissing a Orca in Ketchican, AK


Everyon except Danny(behind camera) on Douglas Island, Juneau


Waiting in the rain in Juneau. We were all to be on aboard our ship at 10pm but someone was 30 mins. late so we played in the rain.

Ketchican, AK.


Our other formal night.


Every evening we would have a cute animal made of towels on our bed. This one is an elephant just in case you couldn't tell.


This is a Love Labyrinth at St. Theresa's Shrine, Juneau.


Danny next to a Totem Poll, in his new favorite hat.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

OH my goodness! I want to go to Alaska so bad! Those are awesome pictures. OH and by the way I want to stay in your guest bedroom!

Jessica said...

Hey Heather! How are you?? I haven't seen you forver!! Your cruise sounds way fun! What cruise line did you go on? I went on one a few years ago and we went to Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan. It was SO much fun! Looking at your pictures brought back memories. Hope you are going good!

The Good Ol Days said...

Heather!! I am so happy to say
hello to my dear hooter friend!!
Your pictures are awesome, Alaska!! I am so jealous!!! It looks like you had a blast. You look so good! Hooters Forever!!!
Let me know how things are going!
-Melissa

Trent & Tara said...

Hey you two!! Looks like you had a very fun trip in Alaska. Trent and his family are talking about going on a cruise there next summer..we will see. Would be very fun. By the way you look amazing..whatever your doing keep it up. You look stunning in all your formal gowns.

Jessica said...

HEY! YES! I would love for you guys to stop by!!! I live on the ranch... the Lewis Ranch. I live right behind Pat. Do you know where I am talking about??

Lacie said...

I was blog lurking off of laras, I just got back from alaska, I albsolutley loved it! definitley did not want to come home thats for sure, arent those glaciers amazing?!